Wednesday, August 24, 2005

new job

It's been a while since I've updated my online spaces. That's because I've been busy worrying about and preparing for my new job. Last night I bought a ticket for Sept 3rd to San Jose, CA. On Tuesday, September 6th, I start an 11-month adventure tutoring and doing community service with high school students. I will make very little money, hopefully share a house with 4 others in my same position, live with only the things I can fit in a few bags, and try desperately to be able to afford plane tickets for holidays and my sister's wedding and health insurance. I'm scared and excited; I don't know what to expect; I want an adventure, to meet amazing people and to find an opportunity to reach my dream job--traveling, speaking, helping and meeting amazing people all revolving around the education of young people around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

convalescent home in southern california
Information => convalescent home in southern california