Monday, September 17, 2007

Exhaustion


I don't have much time to draw, write, or read. I am very exhausted, particularly today, by the job. I do not have enough time to prepare for the day and can be occasionally found running around trying to get this thing done or that during any of my short breaks. I use my lunch to get work done. I have to force myself to sit down and get off my feet, but that never lasts more than five minutes. I am working hard to not over use my voice, but I find it very challenging with so many loud noises and distractions on campus--including roads, BART, trains, another school, and people. The challenge is fun because of all the students I can have an affect on, but will be much more worthwhile if I allow myself time to see and enjoy the affect I am having.

No comments: